Wednesday, May 22, 2013

it___


What do you think LOVE is?

"IT" is such a common word which everyone should have ever said more than one time in his entire life.. When you say this "Special" word, you can feel warmed all around you. If you're in "IT", you probably seeing flower and hearing chirp just everywhere..

Many people say that "IT" is all about being patience.. but I cant accept this state, because if this state is such an absolute, then I can make a conclusion that I do never in "IT", even once in my life time.


For me "IT" is all about giving and never expect such a giving back in return..
Sometimes "IT" needs an anger, because there will be a forgiveness in the end..
Even it hurts many time, but "IT" never gives up on giving you another chance..
Being coupled doesn't mean never at doubt, but "IT" does bring back the trust..

Love..
will never tired or dried,
will never stop making you cry,

But, I will always and never stop "IT" you..
because with you I can't feel tired and dried..
because in "IT" There is a joy between the cry..
because my future won't exist when you're not around..
because without you, "IT" won't ever exist..




No comments:

Post a Comment