Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Proper Diet

Weight does a big matter for woman. It's such a big problem when we "feel" that our weight is *more that it should be*. When a woman has an ideal weight, she sure feel the happiest. #Well this is my opinion only.

Planning on you diet is important, you diet wouldn't happen without a good planning in the start. Diet planning can be such as what method diet that you used, i.e exercise more, reducing meal portion, or even stop any meal passing through your mouth.

What I wanna say in this post is there is exactly one more think that has the most important role in this diet program. That one thing is your DESIRE.
When someone is in a diet program what makes them often failed is because they can't hold their appetite.. Whenever they see   food they just wanna eat them.
So, my conclusion is better for woman to make their desire stronger just to make their diet program a success..


Well, and I'm also saying this thing to may self. I'm on diet now. And I promise that I'll hold on my appetite for a straight month a head. Cheers and Fighting. I know I can do it.

2 comments:

  1. INGIN CEPAT JADI JUTAWAN YUK MARI GABUNG SEKARANG JUGA

    KharismaPokerMenjadiSitusBandarQOnlineTerprcayaIndonesia
    Promo yang diberikan :
    Minimal DP dan WD Rp. 20.000.
    Support bank lokal : BCA, BNI, BRI, MANDIRI, dan DANAMON.
    Bisa dimainkan di iPhone, Android, PC / Laptop.
    Online 24 jam setiap hari meskipun hari libur nasional.
    Link Alternatif Kharismapoker :
    www.khpk288.net
    www.kharismapkr.com
    www.kharismaqiu.com
    CS nya yang ramah , siap melayanani anda 24 jam
    Bonus REFERRAL 20% setiap minggunya (seumur hidup)
    Bonus CASHBACK 0.3- 0,5% setiap hari
    Contact resmi kharismaPoker :

    Telp :+85588278896
    BBM;dc7cdd80
    WA: +85588278896

    ReplyDelete